Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Sleepy head



WHAT happen for today is a new lesson ; to always be prepared and do checklist before the big day come . Before this I used to be prepare all the time , but last night gave me chill in my tummy and I could not think straight. Basically , this is my first time visiting client's office to do for auditing .

At 4'O clock , I drove back to Seremban , and I could not handle my sleepy eye , so I slept at RnR.It was a good sleep hahahahaha.I slept for 1 hour plus with today's weather so chill deep to my bones ,the blood veins on my fingertips wanted to pop up.It really cold and pain.

Hey guys , what if you hope for something , then the heaven not on your side ? Did you keep calm and continue your work or did you contemplate to cry over it or let it go ?





At the end of the day , I just contemplated my life when I wrote down my journal .

No comments:

Post a Comment