Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Repeat .

Recently, I just have my mood to flip through the book, basically a motivation book. Well, I intended to read anything that has fallen on my first flip.

And I just read through. 

"If a person learns about a certain knowledge and practices on it but the knowledge did not give an impact on the practitioner's personality or behaviour, then the practitioner is not knowledgeable enough."

Well said Dr Shafie. 

And right now, I just scrolled through my Facebook's feed and found a similar phrase (not-so-similar).


I think it is quite related. 
Is it mean like you just practice the good things that you learnt and ignore what people said ? 

I do not know . what do you think ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment