Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Accounting PDF


It has been a long time that I didnt update my progress and Alhamdulillah that I am very happy with my current work as junior accountant . Basically , I enjoy this kind of work , that whenever I dont have any work to do  , then I can read my pdf that related to accounting field . Why did I choose pdf instead of hard copy version ? Because that kind of hard copy is hard to find at any regular bookstore . If I want that kind of hard copy ( let say Dummies book ) it may cost me up to hundreds of ringgit , when I can get the free one from the internet . 
Dummies that covered a wide range of general topic 

I want to achieve a achievable goal , which mean I want to read and increase my understanding in my work field  as much as possible , with out spending a lot of buck . So just download the pdf and read it via your desktop or tablet . 

When you open the pdf that has been downloaded , you might want to do some highlighting and commenting ( adding note ) on your pdf, then you can use Adobe reader which can help you to annotate your pdf ( in case that you dont understand certain terms written in pdf , you may add some note by using highlight tool )


Yellow-highlighted word is an example term that I dont understand and I add some pop up note when I hover on highlighted word. 
Remember to always find thing that make you enjoy your work life , or anything that can gain you interest toward field.  

No comments:

Post a Comment