Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Last Friday night

Another weekend that I appreciate and I like to write a gratitude about it. Yesterday was a food-hunting time for family bonding time . Mine was an authentic coconut drink stuffed with milky vanilla ice cream and red bean sauce . Such heaven in my mouth !






That was basically from my Instagram story and I also had a bowl of meatballs . 9 meatballs in bbq sauce and semi hot coffee which was ruin my appetite . Hot black coffee is nice tho. Last night was not a big dinner , just a few plate and bowl of simple western dish to enjoy on Friday night. Yeah it was Friday night hahahaha. 

I am gonna meet the end of 2016 and I still living with my grandmother.Only on weekend I spend my time with my family.I am thinking to move far from my family to continue my study in Bachelor of Acc.Where should I ? Hoping for something good for better future , Amin . 






No comments:

Post a Comment