Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Friday, November 4, 2016

Dammit , I achieved it !

What is the best feeling in the world when your life is in rush and you still alive ?


The feeling of excited and something dancing in your tummy when your friend realised at the first glance that you had lost your weight !

Actually , I have been training myself for a month on a specific simple workout that actually work on me ! There is a channel on YouTube which called XHIT , there are lot of videos but you can browse into specific video ; Thigh workout .

Basically , I don't want to invest for new pant just because I gained on weight.Let us together work harder not to stay in that situation. >.<

I don't measured my weight at home , I accidentally measured it at shopping mall . There is an electronic height and weighting scale and we just need to pay 40 cents ,you need to stand on it , and tadaaa a small receipt will come out and present your height and weight . Hahaha and I had lost 15 kg in 3 months with small effort of diet ( low intake of rice into half portion ) .

p/s : Currently busy finishing a new report MPERS 2016 template for the firm .





No comments:

Post a Comment