Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Me too.

Either we want to stay , or we give up half way .

I will give up for a while or maybe for a day or a week.Usually, I need those times to re-think and
re-prioritise based on what I want for myself, so that next time I will be grateful for the choice that I made.

Last few weeks ago, I browsed Nouman Ali Khan's channel and I am sorry that I did not remember which video I watched back then. He said, that if we asked for advice, then follow the advisor's preach, because at first, we put our trust on him/her.



You asked for advice.
They give it.

In the end, you said : okay nevermind, I am not strong enough to do this. Maybe later.

I will rather say that you will be in a stagnant situation until you take a step to follow the advice.




And me too will ask for advice carefully rather than random advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment