Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Not-So-Travel-log

When I go to a place, usually I will go with someone I know.
When I like that place, I hope that I will go there all by myself.

I prefer to go there alone, but at this meantime, it is not possible until I am old enough to go there by myself.

Recently, I just went to holy city Madinah & Mekah, technically I wanted to perform my first Umrah.
Frankly, I did not get the idea how it looks like and how generally it will make my heart pounded for the first time being there.

Image may contain: one or more people, sky, cloud and outdoor



Because I read the book given by the agency. That book did not move me.

Enough with the book and thank you to the 'well-scheduled programmer' travel agency, Rayhar for the lodges, food, and the transport.

/ i am so lazy to upload the photo. lazy at astaghfirullah-level /

What I like about Madinah is, that howling chill gale never stops flapping my praying outfit and what I personally like about Mekah is, the Sun was bright but did not heat me up.

To sum up, I like the weather and the soft ice cream.





No comments:

Post a Comment