Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Friday, February 24, 2017

Next phase

3 weeks fly so fast and I did not realise that Preparatory Programme will meet the end. The first thought I thought about this program is, " ni sumpah koyak bijik mata nak tahan ngantuk ni"

And I was wrong. Actually, it was 360 degree from what I thought.

It is okay to have a negative perception at first. At least that event/thing do not disappoint you later. Basically, this program is to brush our English usage/proficiency and nasib baik it was fun and I also willing to involve in that program.

I pray a lot that I do not meet with a bullshit type of people that do not want to cooperate and one more nasib baik that these fellows have common sense to cooperate with each other.

Generally, I travel back and forth from Seremban to Bank Negara ( eh tak penat ke pompan?! ).
The answer is, yes I am tired. I am also contemplating to stay Seremban or live in Kuala Lumpur.

1 and half hour, I can think, read, and write my idea since I was born with full of the idea that I do not have a chance to do it.

Yeah, so inspiring. I actually fall asleep after the next two stations and wake up at the four last stations.

And I still thinking whether to leave or not to leave Seremban.


No comments:

Post a Comment