Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Friday, May 5, 2017

5 Things That I Like To Do in KTM

WHY do I even want to talk about KTM at this hour?
Because that I spend 3 hours in KTM a day and it is tiring to go back and forth Seremban-Bank Negara-Seremban. Hahaha, I have my reason to stay in this way by the way.

People keep asking: Eh why didn't you rent a house near your university?

There must be something that I must endure.I get things too easily, so I want to learn on 'how not to complaint'.Then I read a tweet before this and I get affected by it.

'To be success, young people must learn how to be patient'

Like I said, I get things that I want too easily.What if one day that I want something, and it is hard to get it?

I will easily get upset and mental breakdown.
So now I want to learn how to endure.

Basically 12 hours at home 12 hours at class. 

So how do I kill my time in KTM beside from sleep?
Yes, I sleep a lot in the train morning and evening after class but this is hella-my-neck-is-so-pain. 
Then I bring my mini fluffy pillow whenever I go to class.

No, I don't bring that pillow with me in the class.I keep it in prayer room //hahaha hahaha slay me\\

1. Youtube
I listen to TED talk, watch makeup tutorial, choreography and cooking channel.
I even listen to religious preach muahahahahaha.


2.Coffee + 3.Revision
This is me pretending that I am studying at UK, commute using the subway. Hell no! 
This happened if I didn't study last night before.So, I compensate my sleep time that morning >.< 

Or if I feel that I want to study thoroughly the tutorials, I will drink coffee.

Basically, 1 teaspoon of Arabica robusta and a few pinch of sugar that didn't make sense.
Yes, it is super black and bitter.

Not only in the morning, sometimes after class at 4.30 if I feel I want to review and enhance my note, I will do it.
I don't know, I just do it.
So at night, I can play or sleep early HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4.Read 
Oh, sometimes I read a self-help book. 
Sometimes I read a book that my lecturer lend to me. (my lecturer is so cool. she even invites us to play a game in our class

Or I read my subscription list in my mail inbox. 
I subscribe Reader's Digest, Forbes, Quora, blablabla and the list goes on. 

How to subscribe?
If you open your facebook/twitter, and someone else shares/tweets an article that you might like, click the link.
Ow man, you like other articles? Most of the article?
then subscribe it. (put your email in subscription box )

Read.This might help me to improve my work or this can be a topic to discuss with my lunch mates.
Read, so I have something to connect my idea.
Read, so I learn about others.
Read, because I need to feed my brain.
Read, because I might help my group to do brainstorming.
Read, so I know developed my own opinion.

Read, so I don't look stupid.HAHAHAHA

5.Plan
I plan what to read, what to review, what to print, what I want to cook for lunchbox tomorrow,
when I should hold next meeting, what to settle within this week.

I like to procrastinate, then stress happened, then I cried like hell.
you know what, I  feel stupid and I don't want to feel that again and again.
So, I have done something like this.
Plan something so you will not drown in the hell of miserable for a week (at least).
Be prepared. That the best thing you can save your life.






No comments:

Post a Comment