Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Friday, April 14, 2017

Hot n Cold

What ? I'm sunk in my own assignments and tests and presentations.

Yesterday I had a mental breakdown and I cried suddenly in the middle of the class.
I went to the toilet and I wept. I washed my face and I called my guardian.
No answer.

At that rate, I was so disappointed. Oh my guardian messages me personally. 

Why I cried? Because I was so tired.
Rather than getting angry, I chose to cry.

Reason ? I was so tired.
Damn tired. 


And then my close friends asked me: " Oi Sya do have a problem? I was so shocked" 

And I told her I was so damn tired.
She laughed. I laughed too. 

After class, another friend asked me: Sya why were you crying? Mind to share? 

I told the same thing. 
His reaction? facepalm.

Instead of getting angry because of petty things, please cry.
Later you will laugh when you remember back in a few minutes on why you cry.

WARNING : After I cried, I was so hungry. And the cash run like my tears.the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment