Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Friday, June 9, 2017

OneNote: Getting Started for Note Template




Let's get started! 

Getting Started

Image result for OneNote

This is OneNote and I am not sure if you got it on your laptop or not because I think I have discovered this software long time ago and I just dig it now. For your information, this software is group together with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and it is under the same developer ;)


This is my note from the previous semester and I made my own template using Cornell Note system.




NOTEBOOK
This part is for 'what semester are you now'.  
For me, I put it as semester notebook but if you want to put it as per subject, it is up to you.

SECTION
In the NOTEBOOK, you divided your notebook into several parts. For me, I divided it as per subject for that semester but if you want to put it as subtopic for each subject issokaay!

PAGES
this is where your note is going.



Template
As I said previously, I made this note using Cornell Note template. Frankly, this template is not provided in OneNote. You need to draft it yourself, peeps.
1.After you create your notebook, create a new page.you will get a blank paper.
2. go to View > Paper Size and change the setting Size: A4,  Left Margins: 0, Right Margin: 0. 


3. go to View > Hide Page Tittle.
4. go to View > Rule Lines and choose your preference line. Mine, I used small grid lines.
5.go to Draw to draw a line to create 1/3 section of the page.


6. The template will look like this.Then, underneath 'Paper Size' section click ' Save current page as a template'.



7. THIS IS IMPORTANT: Name your template, and tick the box.



Voillaaah! your template is done. So, if you want to create new note, this template will be opened as you click "New Pages"

No comments:

Post a Comment