Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Monday, June 5, 2017

Organizing Note using OneNote

Hellow ! So for today, I want to share with you guys on how I organize my note. When I got into college, printing hundreds of slide is worrisome. One of many reasons why I started organizing my notes in OneNote is because I want to reduce paper. Yes, for sure.

Not only that, I also had a problem to relate between one slide with another slide. I seemed not understand what is going on? what were we discuss about now? what is this? and all this question comes up into my mind when I want to revise back the note.

I don't have the motivation to flip over those thick slides when the final is coming. 
Seriously, the slide is the big no no. 

So, luckily I found a solution for this problem which is more effective, neat and thin piece of notes.
I will guide you on how to transfer PowerPoint slide into OneNote. 

In this guide, I use a template which is called Cornell Note. This is an example how Cornell Notes look like: 



it is neat. But the reason why I didn't do handwritten because my handwritten is ugly. If I want to make it look nice, it takes a long time.

And if I do this note on my laptop, I can reprint it ( if I make any additional info into this note ) and highlight it without ruin the printed ink ( if you do notes with pen, highlighted it will smudge the note :( ) 


We will discuss more on how this template work for you study.


No comments:

Post a Comment