Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Friday, June 9, 2017

OneNote: Getting Creative

After you satisfied with the arrangement, you can edit to enhance your note such as
  • the font for the title
  • the font size to differentiate title and point
  • add bullet
  • add related images and table
Font

Title: If you want some fancy font for your title, you can download it from dafont.com. My preference is brush, calligraphy or sans serif. Here is a few example that I preferred:

Tips: Choose bold font so you can see clearly the title.


  
Content: The one that I used for this tutorial is Calibri, 11pt. You can also use Times New Roman.

Tips: choose the font for the content with anything that readable and neat. 



Font Size 

For the title, make sure it is larger than the font size's content. For the title, I used size 38pt to get that size. If you download from Dafont, the size might be different from other fonts. So you need to adjust the size.


How to print the note?
Go to File >Save As> PDF.
Open the PDF and print it

OR

File > Print Preview (adjust anything if you preferred) > Print



That is all from me. If you are interested to find out more, go Google more tips and trick for OneNote.



No comments:

Post a Comment