Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Monday, June 12, 2017

A token.

We already reach the middle of Ramadhan and what I like to say is,
I like to wake up early at 4.30a.m.

Anyway, I thank Allah for His mercy; letting me alive in this Ramadhan.

And for today I want to write an appreciation post for a human being that has a mercy towards me and my sister.

Amy & Adibah, thank you for letting us stay a while at your rental homes. You know what, up until now I feel bad for not staying at Amaya with you for a certain reason that I can't avoid.
We keep coming to stay with you for a certain function, but I don't know how to pay you back.

How to pay your kindness? 

How to pay people's kindness? 

I don't know what kind of payment do you accept. Do let me know later in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment