Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Friday, July 21, 2017

20.July

My day ended at 9.30pm yesterday.
It was a marketing meeting to pitch an idea from every participant.
I join it for the sake of supporting my friend who was already in the marketing team.
Friend right? Do play role as a good friend. Good things come later.

Wow so full of philosophy.nyeh nyeh.

Yet we late for 1 hour.
The feeling was suck and I felt the nervousness after a few participant came up with a few cool idea.

Oh before that I had a trip with my squad and rode super new glossy and futuristic feature MRT.
.
.
.
.
for a sake Lawrence.He is going back to China, so we visited him for the last time and play a set of bowling.
Ya, I was pretty bad in bowling because it was my first time.
Poor me babeyh.

Then, we were waiting for a bus and a lot of buses was not in service.
You know what?
I stared at the driver bus with a stern "WHYYYYYYYY NOWWW?"

Pretty good luck for the bus driver as my friend calmed me down.

.
.
.
.
Then suddenly we remembered about the meeting.
It was not just a plain meeting.
A meeting that needs an idea.

FRESH


BRAND

NEW

IDEA

!

And we brainstormed the idea in the bus.
In the middle of a traffic jam.
Yeah me and one of my friend agree to collaborate with an idea.


I was fasting yesterday when the meeting held in the evening.
Upon arriving at Unirazak, hell no we late for 1 hour.

I sat for a while, and I decided to go to the toilet.
When I came in back
.
.
.
.
My friend already presented it without me.
Good.
Good.
Yeah.
YEAHHHHH I HOPE YOU EXPLAINED IT WELL.
I felt happy as the idea had been brought to the stage.









Then I decided to present another idea because I didn't get the chance to speak at the front of the stage. I came for it, so I wanted to talk something about it.

I presented it.
I sat back.
I ate as the azan was calling.

They announced the winner.
The winner was me.


I thanked Allah for giving me an opportunity to feel this success.  HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment