Aisyaarifinn and I am 20 while doing great in a cute small country located in Asia and we called it Malaysia.I have the interest in interior designing, movie,drama, tv series, journal, and simple cooking stuff and I like something cool like a daily hack.
// and everyone like life hack //
Currently doing accounting stuff and self-learning while looking for next stage of education // Ba. in Acc //

Writing a blogpost may help me to change my perspective of bad thing happened around me and learn to coop with it ! Let the positive energy lift up your daily mode .

Drop your inquiry at aisyaarifinn@gmail.com or do follow me on twitter @aixyaarifinn

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Am I in Malaysia or what ?

I have been in university life for 2 months and this is not good.
What I mean is, the condition is not good.
It is tooooooo cold and I can feel that my blood vessels around my tips are like to explode!

Literally, every day I wear Baju Kurung for my class, and I feel like naked.
Because that is not enough to heat me actually. I don't have any big sweater or outerwear to wear outside.

" Eh dey, wear something else lah beside Baju Kurung"

I have tons of Baju Kurung you know. If I don't wear it now, I don't know when I will wear it.
But sometimes I wear casual too. Only when I wake up late or lazy to iron or I don't choose my attire at night.

Then I asked my grandmother if she still has any of long outerwear.
Yeap, thanks to Allah for giving a grandmother that always go to oversea back then.
Wuuu now I got one pair of black outerwear and it is great.Not too thick and not too furry.

Yeap I know that I am overreacting for the temperature in my Lecture Hall but I need to survive for 2 hours. It is too cold and makes me hungry faster. Come on guys, I don't go to class to munch snack hahahahaha.

Apparently, the sweater won't work on me. I need thicker cloth.

// Hey dont get me wrong, I only wear that coat in my class, not recklessly wearing outside the class. haha



No comments:

Post a Comment